Summer to me: "We're through"
Wow, the rug of idle summer vacation time has been swiftly pulled out from beneath me. I am sitting in a computer lab on the Clark University campus in cold, foggy Worcester Masacchu....Massich..Mass and trying let the juice of reality seep in, but it's not takin'. It is FREEZING cold here, my roomates and I are living like collegiate refugees due to a massive bedbug infestation at our place, and I'm not even over my jet lag completely yet. I feel like I'm on some bizarre TV set of last year instead of actually functioning in it.
The good news? Class starts today. I have Cynthia Enloe's "Gender and Militarization" seminar this afternoon. I am excited like a fifth grader waiting to premiere her new white tennis shoes or Spongebob lunchbox on the first day of school...


1 Comments:
I'd take cold over scorching heat any day. Walking to class in 105 degree weather makes me feel like drowning myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home