Sunday, March 25, 2007

SHEIZER!!!

Tomorrow my final MA paper is due. I am STILL awaiting my final set of revisions/comments from my first reader. I keep having this re-occurring nightmare that she will simply hand me back the paper with the word "What?" scrawled in blood red ink over the title page. I have at least three hours of formatting stuff left to do.

Tomorrow we are having an MA paper recovery kegger at our house. We're gonna party like it's first semester, 2005.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Tanya - Sheizer monkey! I know your paper will be awesome - and will be way better than my "I thought feminists were women who didn't have armpits" paper. Thank Allah for editors! :) Smooches and puppies. Christie

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! You did it, woman! I am so proud of all you have done. :) Good luck getting the final edits/formatting done and then enjoying your much deserved party. Love ya! Meg

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Miss Non-Sequitur said...

Cool man, can I come to the kegger? :) Gina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home