Thank you Ziggy Stardust

How can you not think this man is a God?

I don't know what I would do without David Bowie. Moonage Daydream and his amazing duet with Arcade Fire have given me the musical fuel I need to survive this week. I'm running on about four hours of sleep between two days. Last night I just kept workin, realized it was dawn and picked up and went to my TA class. Big mistake. My brain is melting.
My MA Paper is due next Monday and I'm far, far away from the "dedications page" phase. Sigh. I'm just glad there's a Starman waiting in the sky...


2 Comments:
Ok so I have to admit... I'm a huge fan of your blog-it always brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh when I feel crappy- I've managed to keep silent about my enjoyment as it's been a few years since we've talked but the silence has been broken today.... David Bowie was my first all time crush that everyone mocks me!! You had me at Labyrinth....
Keep blogging,
Marissa Lyons :)
I totally wrote my dedication page for my thesis before I had my first draft done.
Post a Comment
<< Home