Sniffles and Sting
I am sick.
I thought I was suffering some pre-seasonal allergies last week, but by the time the headaches and fever began to accompany my congestion and sinus itchiness, I realized that my Judas-of-a-body had betrayed me yet again.
On the bright side, the stuffy nose and head cold helped me achieve a deep, sultry man voice as I belted out "Every Breath You Take" at music auditions this past weekend. I am happy to report that I will be singing a solo at Clark University's annual International Gala on April 13th. I am performing with the famed Indian student acapella group Desi Hungama. This talented young group of undergrads has arranged a combination of a popular Hindi song (Tu Aashiqui Hai) and The Police's famed hit about a creepy stalker. For a small Bengali woman, I think I can pull off an impressive Sting. My Hindi pronunciation could use some work, though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home