Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
Just call me Ren, cuz I feel like singin' the Ren & Stimpy "Happy-Happy Joy-Joy" song right about now. I have just been informed that Christie and Peggy, two of my "bosom friends" (as my Grandmother would say) are COMING OUT TO BOSTON to see me. Yipeeeeeee!!!!!
You have to know by now that I don't use "yippee" lightly.
Its been a pretty good year for visits from loved ones. Mom, Dad, and Dr. Sonya in August, EJ in September, Manisha several times, and now my dear friends Fuego and Pegasus. Those two have seen me through high school JV soccer, Democracy Club, endless college identity crises, and my memorable post-B.A., gainfully unemployed phase. Now they will see me reincarnated as Tanya the cookie-eatin', class teachin', Sam Adam's drinkin' grad school bachorlette.


1 Comments:
sad :( Drink a Sam Adam's for me! Love you all!!
Post a Comment
<< Home