Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blog Pause

Hi everyone...

Brace yourself. It's that time of year (that time of my life, really). I'm starting the job search, and with the scary amount of information that can be revealed about you via Google these days, I'm going to have to go on Blog hiatus. It could work against me for my future employers to read about my political leanings or Third World bowel movements, you see.

Therefore, I will be putting a temporary block on my blog for at least a few weeks, or at least until I figure out how to make it private and only invite specific users. If you want to keep reading, fess up and leave a comment, along with your email address if I don't have it. I'll hook you up with a little TKP subscription...

22 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Wahhh. This sucks.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Seetha Bhagvat said...

I like your blog. Would love to keep reading. seetha.bhagvat@gmail.com

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Zeenat said...

Hi Tanya. Please add me to your subscription list. zeenatc @ gmail.com

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do want to keep reading - in fact, I am afraid I am addicted. I hope I will be among the select few that are allowed to view your witty missives to the blogosphere.

Tasneem
tasneem@uic.edu

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Count me in!
Kdrotar@gmail.com

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must...read...blog. Essential as chocolate!
kayjuswait@yahoo.com

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Not that I'm really that interested, but I assume YOU want me to keep reading so that I can continue to give you funniness feedback. Hit me up with a subscription ;)

xoxox

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger angela said...

angela.vasquez.giroux@gmail.com

how scary that a freethinker has to be scared of freethinking when looking for a job involving, i suspect, free thinking???

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Kara said...

Me too please; ksfranke at gmail dot com... friend of Sonya and P. sister humor/poignancy addict.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger anita said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Bride said...

I like your blog too!
sweetti825@gmail.com
Thanks!! :)

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me threeeeee!!!!! manisha78@yahoo.com

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I've been a silent reader for quite some time now. What can I say, your blogs always make me smile and lift me up. Also I don't know of anyone else who has a crush on David Bowie. He had me at "Jump Magic Jump" in the labyrinth.(even with the tights and wacked out hair!) :) WOuld love to keep reading! Good luck with the job search! Marissa Lyons
mardan1031@yahoo.com

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so this is why your facebook suddenly disappeared. i am job searching too, but fortunately, i keep it unoffensive on my pages ;) hooks me up, por favor! and call me if you think of it.

ltvining@gmail.com

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger B on V in DC said...

count me in, so i can vainly check to see what you write about me after your visits...

also am curois what the deleted comment above was about. do tell!

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. Since Marissa fessed up - I will too. I love your humor, Tanya :) Good luck with the job search and add me to the VIP viewing list!
Andrea Cook
cook1023@gmail.com

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

Hey, I'd love to keep reading what you're up to...you have a great sense of humor...a little quirky...just how I like it!


loudflutester@gmail.com

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Sometimes I check back here in the vain hope that you'll have posted something...anything...oh God the withdrawal is killing me! Just start a new blog with a pseudonym already!

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add me! My email is pantalaimon1022@aol.com
~Burs

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too please.

annapetrisatter@gmx.de

i just read an article how big-brother-like our wolrd has already become, with such an incredible self-censorship...

Anna

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger angela said...

oh, tanya, come back!

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kindly ban me - i don't need your blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home