Monday, September 13, 2004

New Weblog Address

I just wanted to let my loyal readers know that I am working on creating a new weblog using a different service called "LiveJournal." I like Blogger a lot and I think its a lot more user friendly, but, I'm switching so that my little Sino-bunny John can see what I'm up to while he's in China. He can't view Blogger sites since the PRC Goverment regulates the flow of information in and out of the country and randomly blocks certain websites. I guess some naughty Beijing college kid was using his or her Blogger as a gateway to restricted sites (like what? democracy.org? FreeSpeech.com?). Crazy commies. Just kidding! If you can read this Chairman Mao, I'm just kidding...

Anyway, my new address will be: http://www.livejournal.com/~tkpalit/ . You can also access the page (in case you don't know how to type in that little squiggly Spanish line) at:http://www.livejournal.com/users/tkpalit/ . Give it a couple of days while I set things up. There's not much to look at right now.

Off to continue my packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home