International Musings

My dear friend and Dhaka apartment cockroach war buddy Manisha was in India over spring break (Luuuucky!) and bought me a fabulous ghagra (pictured above) to wear at a wedding this summer, and perhaps even at the IDCE Spring Fling. Sadly, I will never look as hot as that model in the picture. Oof, looks like someone's either going to have to do a whole lotta sit ups or go on a celery/Milk of Magnesia diet to fit into that number.
I'm in the library right now taking a break and I spotted a cricket matching going on in the courtyard of Atwood Hall. Ah, cricket...the litmus test for a sizable international student population at one's university. If you're wondering what the Hell cricket is, think "8-hour baseball game with two batters, insanely complex rules, and a break for tea." Only the British could devise a game that involves white, cable-knit, V-neck sweaters.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home