This is Your Captain Speaking...
Well, tomorrow I'm off on a jet plane to Amsterdam. Actually, first I'm off to Detroit, then to Amsterdam. Then It's Bombay for a half week, and Calcutta for another half week. I'll be in Dhaka next Friday morning (holy day for Muslims--major pain for me). It's hard to imagine that I'll be back in the Chaos of Zia International Airport eight days from now. I do love hearing the Azan (call to prayer) over the airport speakers every few hours, though.
My packing is going alright. Right now I'm working on getting together my important documents. Actually, I'm dilly-dallying by writing in this weblog...
Mom today: "You know, I will recommend getting some kind of diaper...you know in case you can't find a bathroom someplace..." DIAPER? She was definitely serious about this idea, backing up her case with the example of Depends. I never thought I'd have an argument with my mother that ended with the words 'but those are for light bladder control.'
Must run along. I've decided to keep on posting in this weblog until I can figure out how to use LiveJournal. I am not a fan of that service at the moment.
Sweet dreams tonight. I will miss you all :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home