Monday, March 20, 2006

Bangladeshi Men: Too Sexy?

Check this article out. The Malaysian Government has put an injunction on 'Deshi male migrant workers because, apparently, they get the Malay ladies all hot n' bothered...

(Credit to Katie and to this Bangladeshi guy in the UK who has a funny blog: http://rashedin.blogspot.com/2006/03/bangladeshi-men-are-too-sexy.html)


"Thousands of Bangladeshi workers, banned from Malaysia because local women were finding them too attractive, are now entering the country on student visas under the pretense of learning English, a news report and an official said Monday.

Bangladeshi workers were banned from Malaysia two years ago, mainly because they were creating "social problems" by entering into romantic liaisons with local women, said Saiful Islam, a spokesman for Radzi - the Home affairs minister.

He told The Associated Press that they were found to have harassed young women and eloped with married women, who apparently succumbed to their good looks and charms.

On Sunday, Radzi said Bangladeshi men look like Indian movie stars"

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

I'm...too sexy for my loonghee, too sexy for my loonghee, so sexy it hurts...

xoxox

pssst: there might be a little treat en route to Poopsta right this moment! :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Katie said...

It's gotta be those tight jeans they wear. The jeans, and the pink daisy shirts.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger The Hard-working Slacker said...

Well if it aint the jeans or the pink 'sharts' then its gotta be them super hot platform shoes they wear (the bengali men that is!).

I just got back from Malaysia and I can pretty much say that the Malay chix weren't exactly dripping off me. Where's that can of Lynx when ya need it dammit! (or 'Dameeet!')

PS. Bdesh isn't the same without Tanya, I have seen a marked surge in lookalikes sporting fake 'amreekan' accents.

There's a slight possibility I just made that bit up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home