Pomp up the Jam
Sunday is graduation. Sunday. I haven't even cleaned out my food in the fridge and I'm moving back to Michigan Monday. It's all a bit surreal.
My Dad is rolling into town tomorrow, karaoke machine in tow. Mom's in India, so Dad's coming solo to watch me walk in yet another dull graduation ceremony and to assist with our post-ceremony party needs. This time around I have to wear a special robe with a crazy, multi-colored hood thing and bizarre Elvira-esque sleeves. I was scared to try it on for fear that I might look like a druid. It's a shade creepy.
My old roomate Leia is back in town for a visit. She just came back from a semester in Nepal working with people who have been internally displaced because of the conflict. She says it's like she never left Worcester.
Sigh. I will miss this place.
TKP


1 Comments:
excellent - time for a job now eh???
Post a Comment
<< Home