Tuesday, March 28, 2006

how low can YOU go?






Here are some pics from over spring break. At our First Annual IDCE Mid-Winter Luau, everyone was a good sport and dressed up, most people limbo-ed, and the faux palm trees were a hit (ha! what did I tell you, Leia??). Actually...the keg from that party is STILL sitting on our porch. We should return it one of these days. Massachusetts actually charges you for a tap and the deposit is preposterous!

I'll have to post the pictures from Cape Cod later. They're taking light years to upload. I have some good ones of kelp and rocks and stuff. What? I've never seen a New England beach before. I find them riveting. Don't touch that dial...

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

King TutanKHamun:

You look like a super-cute version of Lilo of Lilo & Stitch fame in your Hawaiian get-up.

Ohana means family...*tear!

xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home