3:00am Ode to Keisuke


Its 3:00 in the morning and our IDCE vans leave for DC in about 2 hours. I'll be there from Wed to Saturday on a "field trip" for school (read: go egg the World Bank). What the hell am I still doing up? Paying for dawdling and procrastinating. That's what I'm still doing up.
I will likely see my Fulbright buddy Kei (who is now living/working near DC) this weekend. He's my lil' California roll. As a tribute, I have put up some old school pictures from last year for your viewing pleasure. The one on the left was Durga Puja in Kolkata, where I took Kei for the experience of a wild Bengali Hindu festival. He was a total Japanese tourist, rockin' 2 cameras at once and everything. In the one on the right, you will find me pictured w/ Fulbright Kei, Katie, and Jonathan at the FB Conference in gorgeous Kerala, South India. It was seriously one of the best weeks of my life--'twas like intellectual candy. Those people were smart-e-pants, I'm tellin' you. What am I talking about? God, I need to go to bed.
OK, must shower. Then pretend to sleep for 90 minutes in preparation for departure.
Slap happy,
TKP


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home