Sunday, April 02, 2006

Strange Saturday

This weekend was enormously unproductive for me, but looking back I realized that I had one of the most oddly eventful (and non-sequitur) Saturdays of my life. Here's what I did:

1. Worked out.

2. Met a friend for brunch at a diner that was seriously from the 1950's. The only thing I could eat on the menu was french toast.

3. Went for a hike in a beautiful park. Got caught in a rainstorm sitting in a Native American amphitheater that was beside a brook.

4. Got my nose pierced.

5. Went to Jacob's house where he cooked me a gourmet meal (Goatcheese-basil-tomato alfredo) and mowed down on a frozen pizza himself.

6. Saw an amazing Palestinian film called "Paradise Now."

7. Googled relief maps of Africa with my roomate Lisa.

Random, no? There are days I love Worcester.


TKP

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Welcome to the pierced-nose clan.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Bride said...

wow did piercing it hurt? congrats! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home